Saturday, January 3, 2009

The year ahead.


There has definitely been a lot of ups and downs this last year it has been a year of great growth. God has broke me down, restored me and renewed me in so many ways. I am very grateful for everything that he has shown me in this last short year.

I got to say that I have finally settled in to my job...change is hard and it was SURE hard for me. I had to mold myself and realize that if I was going to succeed I had to make sure that people knew where I stood in my beliefs and do the very best job that I could possibly do. The girl that yelled at me the first week has ended up being a really good acquaintance/teacher, I have gotten to know her and she is very sweet and supportive. She gives me a lot of feed back and she knows I want nothing but to do great job...so now I can go to her when I have a question and she is willing to help me. Funny isn't it?...trust me... a lot of prayer went into that one.

God has also led me to a church called SEVEN this last year, and I have met many amazing people that are now part of my growth. I am most of the time quiet and shy and the personalities at the church have helped me come out of my box. They are amazingly loving people and I always feel at home there. I know that God wanted me to come out of the box I tend to hide myself in and he has placed all those wonderful people around me for that purpose.

I look forward to another year of learning and growth. I have to be patient, I still have a lot of growing to do...

I can't wait! I'm in God's hands! How exciting!!!

In every up and down there is a lesson to be learned and I pray that I don't miss the messages that God is sending me this year...

5 comments:

Wes Van Fleet said...

I cannot wait to see all the growth that takes place in your life this year. Jesus died for us and the journey to become more like Him is tough but always joyful at the end of each trial. Thanks for all your thoughts!

Maryjo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maryjo said...

I'm so glad that I have had the opportunity to meet you through Seven. It's all a part of God's amazing plan! God Bless you and see you at Seven.

twin power mommy ♥ said...

I just wanted to leave a comment...i found your blog through roberto.
I am good friends with Janie and Jeremy and i have been to Seven SD numerous times. I live here in the high desert (where janie, jeremy and roberto left from).
I think you and your daughter got baptized at the lake the same day my hubby and twin girls did...i think...

Anyway, hope you have a great week! I will stop in on your blog every now and then to see how you are doing!
Take care!

Denisse said...

@ twin power mommy
Thanks for your comment! And yes it was me on that day that got baptized.
Thanks for stopping by i really appreciate the support!